From: Sean Martin [mailto:seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 2:31 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: For those that use multipathing solutions with your servers
NON Paged memory pool leak

I believe the only reason they (Dell) suggested downgrading is because
our EMC Support is provided by Dell. I think they're generally a few
months behind EMC, certifying new software releases, before recommending
them for upgrade.

I just sent them new SP Collects for new analysis as well as directed
them to the KB article describing this issue. We'll see what Dell
Professional Services has to say about the matter.

The timing really sucks as I just completed all of the other recommended
updates from the previous analysis. Now I have to go back and request an
additional outage window for 70+ critical systems.

- Sean

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Christopher Bodnar