We are also using x64, so I can see where it would be a while before it leaked.
 Version info is all different on WS08-mpio.sys is showing up as 6.0.6002.18005
on an SP2 server, updated 4/11/2009.

From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:45 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: For those that use multipathing solutions with your servers NON
Paged memory pool leak

I can tell you if you are using EMC Powerpath, I would recommend if at all
possible moving up to V 5.3 from V5.1 or V5.2 accordingly. From the Tier 3
Performance team lead I spoke with yesterday who wrote the KB articles and has
been dealing with the various vendors on getting the MPIO.sys updated to deal
with the NPP leak, the following MPIO.sys should fix the issues seen in 1.21
and 1.22 of the MPIO.sys.

The file is MPIO.sys, and its version is 1.23.3790.2451 and was distributed by
Microsoft, and is apart of the EMC Powerpath V5.3 package.

As for other vendors, you can see what version of the multipathing DLL"s you
are using with Process Explorer, Enable Lower Pane View and pick DLL's to show,
then click on the system process and look at what is loaded on your system, it
should spell it out for you accordingly.

Edward Ziots
Network Engineer
Lifespan Organization
MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +
ezi...@lifespan.org<mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org>