Yeah it's a lost art IMHO.  Case in point, I've got a ticket in my inbox
from the HelpDesk area, it's a case of the helpdesk person should have
shadowed this person in Citrix who was reporting that they were getting a
message about a virus when they were trying to print out the employee phone
list from our intranet.  It's just a standard warning type message before
proceeding......if the helpdesk tech had seen it, they wouldn't have sent it
to 3rd level support.

Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke
Sent from Newark, TX, United States