I was aware of that, but I was wondering what Devin's company used. J
Personally, I'd go for either DNS (if there was a blackhole or something
easily implemented like that) or web filtering appliance.

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 2:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Internet Policies

They can be blocked via DNS, via Firewalls, via Web Filtering technologies.

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 2:11 PM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
wrote:

How did you block them? Do you have an appliance or did you put in some sort
of DNS entries?

John-AldrichTile-Tools