I used a "fake DNS" entry for twitter.com and the others that I found in the
ISA log.  I made a new forward lookup zone for each one in our Active Dir
integrated DNS system.  I know it wont block sub-domains but it made the
point.  It has since been removed.  I can use Trend micro officescan if we
want to actively block though.
Devin

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 1:22 PM, John Aldrich
<jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>wrote:

>  I was aware of that, but I was wondering what Devin’s company used.
> JPersonally, I’d go for either DNS (if there was a blackhole or something
> easily implemented like that) or web filtering appliance.

<<image002.jpg>>

<<image001.jpg>>