Interesting. Might actually be something to look into, although I’d prefer an
“appliance” so I don’t have to buy a server (we don’t have any Win2K8
servers…only 2003 R2)

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Chad Leeper [mailto:c...@capitalcityfruit.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 3:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Internet Policies

We use web marshal.  http://www.8e6security.com/webmarshal.asp

Works pretty well and is pretty cheap. You can add antivirus and anit spyware
scanning modules as well.

There is also a fairly robust reporting engine for it.

I had it enabled for 60 users and it was running on Windows Xp.  I have since
moved it to a Win2003 VM.

/Chad

Ahh… We don’t have an ISA server. I suppose I could enable logging on the ASA
and check those logs and do similar things…Hmm… something to think about.

John-AldrichTile-Tools