From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 12:16 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: mid-tower cases

My current machine at home is running *very* hot. I have to have a powerful fan
pointed almost directly at the CPU in order to keep it from overheating. That's
with a couple 80mm fans in the back! I think it's time to get a new case that's
built for temperature control. Any suggestions? I'm not overclocking my CPU or
anything, it just runs hot!
I'd prefer to keep a new case below about $50-75, max. If you have any
particular cases in mind, can you post a link to where they can be found
on-line? I prefer NewEgg, as they tend to honor their rebates. TigerDirect will
use any excuse to keep from paying rebates! :(

[cid:image001.jpg@01CAF74F.5190C680][cid:image002....@01caf74f.5190c680]

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>