On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Phillip Partipilo <p...@psnet.com> wrote:
> We whitebox everything here and have been very satisfied
> with Coolermaster cases, in particular the Centurion series:
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119068

  We have some of those cases here (that exact model, I believe) for
some special PCs we needed.  Overall, very nice.   Quiet.  Roomy.
Looks good.  Filter foam along the front mesh.  Straight-through air
flow path.

  My one serious complaint is the bezel has nubs where the 5.25" bays
are.  My minion says that's to help line up the front of the drives,
so they're flush with the bezel, but as a consequence, you can't
remove any of the 5.25" drives without removing the entire bezel.  (Or
was it the bezel without removing the drives?)  In any event, that
turned into a pain in the ass.

-- Ben