Antec 900 is my favorite case -- great airflow, quiet fans -- with all fans
on low, have never had an i7 system overheat in it.

Its little brother, the Antec 300, is pretty good, but does not come with
the front fans -- still has good airflow.

--
Matt Cross
mailto:mrforkl...@gmail.com

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:16 PM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com
> wrote:

>  My current machine at home is running **very** hot. I have to have a
> powerful fan pointed almost directly at the CPU in order to keep it from
> overheating. That’s with a couple 80mm fans in the back! I think it’s time
> to get a new case that’s built for temperature control. Any suggestions? I’m
> not overclocking my CPU or anything, it just runs hot!
>
> I’d prefer to keep a new case below about $50-75, max. If you have any
> particular cases in mind, can you post a link to where they can be found
> on-line? I prefer NewEgg, as they tend to honor their rebates. TigerDirect
> will use any excuse to keep from paying rebates! L
>

> [image: John-Aldrich][image: Tile-Tools]

<<image002.jpg>>

<<image001.jpg>>