Personally, other than File servers, Exchange servers, SMTP email servers,
and Share Point servers (i.e. servers with user content and access), I
haven't had AV detect anything in a number of years.  Sample size is about a
half-dozen environments ranging from 20 users (5 servers) to 4000 users
(300+ servers)

As for the others, I think I'll build a Server Core system in my virtual
environment and start testing these things out.  It is certainly worth
knowing...

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker