How do people manage patching on Server Core installations? Can you just
apply the GPOs for WSUS in the same way? How do admins "log on" to install
updates?

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able