From: Free, Bob [mailto:r...@pge.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 16:41
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Server Core

What is interesting is if you talk to the product group and PSS the adoption of
Server Core, and RODC for that matter, is abysmal, particularly based on all
the desire for the features from customers and the amount of dev that went into
them. Less than 10% of expectations I was told.

Those I have heard speak about it are pretty disappointed considering that 80%
of the AD dev time in the 2K3 timeframe was devoted to Branch Office
functionality....functionality that customers were screaming for