-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Link <jonathan.l...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:57:32
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Re: SAN vendors

Uhh...
You can.

Also, you'll notice that several contributors use gmail.  Gmail's really
good at handling list traffic.  While I use this list for work related
things, it doesn't belong to work.  Opinions I share on this list are mine,
and are not my employer's.  It also helps with not having to have a huge
disclaimer (ours is largish).