From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 11:39 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Virtualization of file server - storage recommendations.

So, does your current backup plan handle 2TB files well, or however
large you plan to create the vmdk files?
I'll admit, I'm unfamiliar with this notion of using a VMDK/vmfs on a
SAN for what is ultimately file storage.  My gut is telling me that it
is just adding needless complexity for little (if any?) benefit.  I
actually never considered doing something like this.

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Ian Roche <iro...@curamsoftware.com>