From: William Robbins <dangerw...@gmail.com>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 3:00:32 PM
Subject: Re: Way OT - Anyone here had Lasik? How has it impacted your daily
work
(looking at screens, keyboards, etc)

+1  Have had mine done now for 11 years.  Best thing I've ever done for myself!

 - WJR

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 14:45, John Cook <john.c...@pfsf.org> wrote:

Had mine done 5 1/2 years ago, no regrets and it has made life sooooo much
easier. I did lose some of my really up close vision but still don't need
reading glasses although they help with really close up work(fast approaching
50
so that's par for the course). Best money I ever spent.