We either need an explicit string for the null callback, or we need to
increment the version number, because the SP needs a way to determine
which OAuth dialect the consumer is speaking as early on in the dance as
possible.

I believe that it's more pain than its worth to increment the version
number, so we'll need a string literal.  I vote for "oob" since it's as
good as any, and its already in Draft 1.

Allen