Hi Allan.

I'm glad people are actively working on the problem. What Yahoo has
done works well for the web but it does not address mobile and
browserless device use cases. I've reconsidered most of my argument
because consumer-based auth makes granular control futile and thats
the coolest thing about OAuth. I maintain that authentication gateways
will be a better long term solution. In the intervening time keep up
the good fight at Y! and thanks for your input. BTW. How do you
overcome popup blockers?