> We should solve one problem at a time. It's easy to layer structure
> on top of an opaque blob in a separate spec.

+1 to this. Token structure seems like a nice idea, but it's outside
what should be dictated by the OAuth spec. We want people to be able to
use OAuth to shuttle their existing tokens around, or create hexblobs
that mean nothing to anyone else, or encode 37 fields in a structured
format that's signed with a private key, or whatever else they want to
do, and still have all of that be OAuth. If someone wants to say "we use
OAuth and our tokens are UberTokens so they're compatible with everyone
else", that's fine; but you should be fully able to do OAuth without
adding *any* structure to your tokens whatsoever.

 -- Justin