On Jun 4, 2010, at 8:41 AM, Dick Hardt wrote:

> There is more to the web than the social web Luke, and supporting multiple AS
> has been a design goal of WRAP and OAuth 2.0 and is being implemented.

Whoa, I didn't say there wasn't. I agree that supporting multiple authorization
servers is a reasonable design goal and there are some people who are making
that work.

I was just pointing that that a common case, today, is to have a single
authorization server for a given resource - I mentioned several examples of
services that work this way now. OAuth 2.0 needs to support that use case in a
clean way.