I plan to attend.

regards,
Torsten.

Am 02.06.2012 09:46, schrieb Hannes Tschofenig:
Hi all,

I have requested a 2,5 hour slot for the upcoming meeting.

While the next meeting is still a bit away it is nevertheless useful to hear
* whether you plan to attend the next meeting, and
* whether you want to present something.

I could imagine that these documents will be discussed:
* draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg
* draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token
* draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer
* draft-ietf-oauth-revocation
* draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases

To the draft authors of these docuemnts: Please think about the open issues and
drop a mail to the list so that we make some progress already before the
face-to-face meeting.

I am assume that the following documents do not require any discussion time at
the upcoming IETF meeting anymore:
* draft-ietf-oauth-assertions
* draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer
* draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns