As a member, this does not sound very practical. Will the lucky list manager go and drop everyone from the list every March and force everyone to resubscribe with their membership number and card by coming down to the club office? How do you know [EMAIL PROTECTED] is really registered by me?

As for a moderated list, sure it can be done but will the list manager treat everyone completely equally? How do we (members) know that the treatment was fair. Do I trust an anonymous email address [EMAIL PROTECTED] to do the job? I've known Greg F and Mike S for a long time so I trust their judgement but who is [EMAIL PROTECTED]? Who is the backup moderator if the moderator goes on holiday?

As other have pointed out it is not just the non-OBC member who should hold their tongue at times.

Anyways enough said. I've have subscribed to the list for a long time but if I get dropped off, I am not sure I would bother to get back on if I forget to resubscribe.

/sc

Club Office: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb