On 22 Jul 2003 Brad scribbled a note about RE: [Ogf-l] Closing OGC:

> You're missing the solution that WotC obviously intends for folks to
> follow regarding the d20 issue - the d20 STL constitutes a separate
> agreement to use the term.

But they cannot now claim it as PI when it was released as open
previously.

>From their FAQ:
Q: If I identify something as Product Identity that was previously
distributed as Open Game Content, does the material become Product
Identity?

A: No. Once content has been distributed as Open Game Content, it
cannot become Product Identity, even if you are the original creator
of the content.

TANSTAAFL
Rasyr (Tim Dugger)
 System Editor