In a message dated 4/8/2004 11:17:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<While it is a more optimistic interpretation and I wouldn't base anything legal off of it, it looks more as though the OGC declaration was written before they decided to put in that last chapter.

But yes, only the stat blocks are declared OGC.. Almost everything in Chapter 5 (New rules) looks to be derivative of OGC.

I wonder if you are correct.  I've just never heard of almost any vendor lock down 100% of all their feats, rules, etc.  I'm not trying to, at this point, question whether Green Ronin could do something like that under the OGL, but more wondering if they did so intentionally.

Since they locked down game mechanic related phrases and outputs from costing equations in previous books, it would not be that big of a step for them to try to lock down a large chunk of their new feats and rules.

Thanks for the info.

Lee Valentine