In a message dated 9/5/2005 7:34:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<But the license makes a lot more sense
when you realize that non-game rule content doesn't have to be PI or OGC.

Except that to come to that conclusion you have to utterly ignore the part of the license that says:

"OGC means any work covered by the license excluding Product Identity"

And I'm not willing to come to that conclusion simply so that I can say, "see there is a third type of content inside a covered work".

I can instead read that part of the license as it seems to beg me to read it on my face and say instead:

"In any collected work, you can apply the license to a sub-work without applying it to the whole collection, allowing a subwork to be OGC + PI and creating a space outside the covered work but inside the commercial unit which is not material directly covered by the OGL, but to which only the 'in conjunction with' prohibition probably directly applies"

Lee