Yeah, I agree that is the danger of any license.  But discounting the
sort of out-of-the-blue legal upset that could derail us all (and is
unlikely in the extreme), I guess all I'm trying to say is that
Prometheus is not particularly at risk above other d20srd-based works,
which was the original implication I was addressing.

Tom Caudron
Administrator of the Prometheus Project
http://www.PrometheusGaming.com