Some commercial, some not.  To the best of my knowledge (and without
going back to check each one) I think they are all PDF products
(although with the POD services available now, I'm not sure the final
products are as easy to distinguish anymore).  There was one
on-the-shelf product a while back.  I know because I got send a courtesy
copy of the work.  Good questions, though.  I'll need to get that "Known
Prometheus Products" section on the site soon.

Tom Caudron
Administrator of the Prometheus Project
http://www.PrometheusGaming.com