> I tend to believe that amongst all the various lawyers all of us have
> spoken with, at least one of them would have raised the red flag if the
> terms of the OGL were somehow dangerously mercurial or if there were
> enforcement leeway on those terms that made them so.

No matter how many lawyers one personally consults on the OGL (I've
contacted two myself for different reasons), or how many speak up on lists
such as this, I've learned there's still always a lawyer out there who
brings up an entirely new way of looking at the license. Some are pretty
outlandish and still, at this late date, continue to hold to the sort of
paranoia not seen since the OGL's first days.

Steven Trustrum
President

Misfit Studios
http://www.misfit-studios.com