Bruno CROS wrote:
Hi,

I updated from SVN LockManagerFactory and configure is well called now,
thanks.

the EOFException still remains, it seems there is a problem with
serialization of LockInfo and HttpObjectStream.

Is EOFException the root exception?

I can reproduce a similar (windows specific) problem when running a mass lock test. On the server side I get
java.io.EOFException
at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(ObjectInputStream.java:2228) at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(ObjectInputStream.java:2694)

But the real issue is caused on the client side
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: connect
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)

Is this the same behavior you mentioned?

Lot of people seams to have this problem (searching google), but i don't
really understand what is it really. I know what serialization is , i did it
(with file), but i can't see where something is wrong in
LockManagerRemoteImpl.

Thanks for any help.

OJB 1.0.4.
Sun JVM 1.4