Hi Armin,

I think the classpath (jar) i give for servlet is wrong (server side).
Can you list the jars to be with LockManagerServlet?

Thanks

On 9/29/06, Bruno CROS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

the EOF is the cause on the client (RemoteImpl client)
the resulting exception is a LockRuntimeException("Cannot remove write
lock for... throw by releaseLock method.

I'm not running a mass test, only a single one. One server, one client.

I will run some tests today too.

--- StackTRace loooks libe this

LockRuntimeException("Cannot remove write lock for...
RemoteImpl.releaseLock...
my call for WRITE lock.

----- and then

Caused by: java.io.EOFException

 at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(
ObjectInputStream.java:2165)

 at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(
ObjectInputStream.java :2634)

 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:734)

 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:253)

 at org.apache.ojb.broker.locking.LockManagerRemoteImpl.performRequestObject
(LockManagerRemoteImpl.java:383)

 at org.apache.ojb.broker.locking.LockManagerRemoteImpl.performRequest(
LockManagerRemoteImpl.java:335)

 at org.apache.ojb.broker.locking.LockManagerRemoteImpl.releaseLock(
LockManagerRemoteImpl.java :193)

 ... 41 more

On 9/29/06, Armin Waibel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bruno CROS wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I updated from SVN LockManagerFactory and configure is well called
now,
> > thanks.
> >
> > the EOFException still remains, it seems there is a problem with
> > serialization of LockInfo and HttpObjectStream.
> >

> Is EOFException the root exception?
>
> I can reproduce a similar (windows specific) problem when running a mass
> lock test. On the server side I get
> java.io.EOFException
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully (
ObjectInputStream.java:2228)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(
ObjectInputStream.java:2694)