Thanks.

I was running servlet under same JVM as the application. So
LockManagerInMemoryImp couldn't instatiate in servlet configure.

Once I did 2 servers. I had to upgrade 3 files to get it work :

- LockManagerRemoteImpl
- LockManagerServlet (working with Remote)
- And so LockManagerInMemoryImpl.

Now it's working. ouf.

The question now is : Updates are slower, but how much ? it seems to be x10
slower.

I had to measure my batches and the mass load tests but can you tell me if
there is some setup to get faster? What i'm asking is that : Are 2 servers
with remote , faster than a big one with InMemory. Depends on
application...yes. But what do you think about that ?

Best regards.

Bruno