Note the requirements here under "Using a wiki to Create Documentation".  It
looks like we need to restrict write access to that wiki to those who have
returned iCLA's to Apache.

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html

I wonder if this becomes easier if we segregate the documentation onto its
own wiki?

-Rob