There is a confluence install available at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/
Also keep in mind we recently created a markdown-based custom CMS for projects
use for creating and maintaining websites.  Markdown is basically a standardized
wiki syntax and integrates well with django templates.  If I were writing docs
for ooo that I wanted to either distribute to end-users or otherwise mark as
official project docs, I'd go with the CMS personally.  But hey I'm biased.

CMS docs are available at http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html and
http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html