Hi Marcus;

The exact flag in bugzilla is 3.4_release_blocker.

Not including *ALL* these 24 bugs for the next release
would be like saying to our contributors that we don't
care about them. We are talking about people that
spent *their* time coding and gave the preference
to contribute to OpenOffice that would now see that
their are efforts better appreciated elsewhere.

It's just 24 bugs with patches: we can do them all
before the next release (likely to happen next year).

cheers,

Pedro.