No problem - there *are* a LOT of emails flying round...

Dave.

On 06/09/2011 18:02, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
My apologies David,

I looked you up on the PPMC list when I saw, yesterday that you said you were a
moderator, but I must have overlooked earlier statements that you were a
moderator there (possibly not realizing how significant that was to become for
the current discussion).

So the fault is with my radar, not your visibility and that of others.  I
retract my statement of concern.

-----Original Message-----
From: David McKay [mailto:dmc...@btconnect.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 08:42
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the
Apache OpenOffice.org project

On 06/09/2011 15:56, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
Christian,

What I find awkward around all of these discussions is that there are already
several Apache OOo PPMC members who were and are already administrators and
moderators on the OpenOffice.org forums, and not one of them stood up here, on
ooo-dev, and said so.

It boggles my mind how much withholding is going on.

   - Dennis
Not strictly true. I've said several times that I was a moderator on the
forums. This is getting to too much like the emperor's new clothes.

[ ... ]