On 11/7/2011 8:57 AM, Andre Schnabel wrote:
Hi again ...

Datum: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:45:46 -0500
Von: "Louis Suárez-Potts"<lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>
An: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Hunspell dictionaries are not just words lists (+ other matters)
Rob, probably I am a cabbage, but kings do make odd laws and so my
query was not about logic and your opinion but about what we have
actually encountered in the doing of this. OOo has been engaged in
this activity for 10 yeas, and André for much of that time has been
deeply involved. So my question is: what have we learned in this
matter?

Ok - just forgot. I learned at OOo, that Sun reqired a SCA for l10n
contributions. So either Sun was paranoid or there might be some legal
reason.
Or they might have been contributed.  ;-)
Andrew

regards,

André

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group