Hi Dennis;

--- Ven 13/1/12, Dennis E. Hamilton <orc...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Pedro,
>
> That seems like a silly reason to step down from the
> PPMC.
>
> Nothing discussed here has involved a vote and it is not an
> ooo-private discussion.
>
> There is no obligation to vote on any issue and an
> abstention can be cast with no need for explanation.

I don't want to abstain and I do feel that it's
preferable to step down if my position causes grief
to the community, plus this discussion has taken
already too much time from doing real development.

I think my recent proposal is very flexible though.
I still think copyleft tarballs in SVN are not OK,
but at least this should set straight what our
plans for those tarballs are.

Pedro.