Hi ..

We had the build mostly working with some local hacks but
lately we've seen some strange errors.

This warning should be easy to fix. When running configure
procedure:

configure: WARNING: not using cppunit
Use of uninitialized value $ENV{"TMPDIR"} in string eq at ./set_soenv line 2006.

But what is really weird is that I am getting these

____
Entering
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice/work/ooo/main/cpputools/source/regsingleton

Making:    all_regsingleton.dpobj
In file included from /usr/local/include/libxml2/libxml/encoding.h:28:0,
                 from /usr/local/include/libxml2/libxml/parser.h:807,
                 from
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice/work/ooo/main/jvmfwk/source/libxmlutil.hxx:27,
                 from
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice/work/ooo/main/jvmfwk/source/libxmlutil.cxx:26:
/usr/local/include/iconv.h:114:3: error: 'mbstate_t' does not name a type

We had already analysed this as being a C++ issue with our
version of libxml. What is strange is that this had
disappeared when updating our gbuild configuration and is
now back (apparently after Andre's changes).

Pedro.