On 20.01.2012 16:27, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

--- Ven 20/1/12, Andre Fischer ha scritto:

[...]
Sorry.  I am not away of any changes I made that could
influence the building of libxml2.

No problem, I was considering this could resurface anytime.
I reopenend BZ 118574 which explains the problem.

Is there anything I can do to help?

Any insight would be good.

I have produced a log here:

http://people.apache.org/~pfg/build-fbsd9-log

I will see, if I can find something. But due to my lacking knowledge of BSD I have not much hope.

BTW: I didn't enable CoinMP: it would be really nice if
there were a way to use the prepackaged library. I made
the BSD package specifically for AOO.

You use the prepackaged library to avoid the inclusion of cat-B source code? Do you have a link to that library? I am asking to understand what options there are to make a small hack to use it. Something along the lines of: - change main/ooo.lst to load the prepackaged CoinMP instead of its source tar ball.
- turn off building in ext_libraries/coinmp
- but still do the deploy step in ext_libraries/coinmp

BTW: I just saw that I had not checked in the CoinMP tar ball, yet. It got lost in the process of transplanting my changes from git to svn. Now it's there.

-Andre