On 23.01.2012 10:45, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:

Hi Andre,

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 09:28:53AM +0100, Andre Fischer wrote:
Hi Ariel,

On 21.01.2012 14:19, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:

Hi Andre,

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 05:00:31PM +0100, Andre Fischer wrote:
BTW: I just saw that I had not checked in the CoinMP tar ball, yet.
It got lost in the process of transplanting my changes from git to
svn. Now it's there.

any reason why you didn't take the sources from
http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/CoinMP/

http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/CoinMP/CoinMP-1.6.0.tgz
seems to be the official release, 4 MB smaller that the one checked in
as it does not have .svn folders.

I did not see the link to the tarball directory on
https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinMP until today.  The download
section only mentions the SVN. Which is what I put into the archive.

it looks as they have to entry points (like the SouceForge projects):

* http://www.coin-or.org/index.html
   with http://www.coin-or.org/download.html

* https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinMP

I will have to check why the tgz is smaller than the tar.bz2.

I did a diff and all I got where the .svn folders.

Argh.  That explains it.

OK, I have replaced the tarball with the one from the CoinMP website.

-Andre