On 19 April 2012 11:34, Alexandro Colorado <j...@apache.org> wrote:

>>> What is your concern here?
> >>
> >> Rob contacted me on the matter, and I reply back into the thread and
> >> now he said that nobody replied and refer to his decisions as we, when
> >> he is the one alone making how things are shaping.
> >
> > Alexandro are you actually the maintainer of the @openofficeorg account?
>
> yes I am.
>

> > If this is the case, guess we could go in a different direction, if
> > not I guess the only option we have at this time is to create another
> > one.
>
> My point is exactly that, Rob did contact me about the issue then said
> nobody reply to him.

Seems @openofficeorg has 1500 followers already. Unless there is another
twitter account with more followers, I can't see much logic in not simply
building around this account. Just need some strategic tweets so we can get
followers to retweet and get more followers. If Alexandro is willing to
maintain this as a PPMC member, what is the problem?

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

Wales.