On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 5:02 PM, RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "ideal users" with clear needs: students who do their homework,
> independent writers that use on-line publishing systems

If, going forward, AOO team could design an extensible system to interface
AOO writer with different CMS systems -ie xml document defining the target
CMS url and document upload form-, I'd be a dream for me.

For instance to upload a new document to several e-pubs my approach is to
compose rich text (HTML without <head> and <body>), and then copy-paste to
a web form.

It' d be great to have a pluggable, extensive framework allowing for AOO
Writer to interface with such web based CMS systems...

FC
act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell