Hi.

I would like to help on this task also.

In fact, I've been "fooling around" the wiki and there are a bunch of
outdated information and some of them could be "recycled", others simply
deleted, some of them could be updated. I was wondering if there is someone
taking care of this issue. Case not, I would like to help on that too.

Regards.

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador

"Para que as pessoas conquistem a paz em suas relações, a paz espiritual e
a paz entre os povos, é preciso que antes se ganhe a batalha interna das
virtudes sobre os defeitos" - Talal Husseini - Filósofo Acropolitano

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and
the peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher