2012/5/9 RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>

> 2012/5/9 Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>:
>
> I was thinking on a central wiki page were our "ideal users" are
> defined by "tasks" more than by apps
>
> - Technical writers (scholars, scientific researchers, journalists,
> free lance writers...)
> - Non technical writers (students doing their homework...)
> - Small business (invoices, stock databases...)
> - ...
>
> with each item being a link to a subpage where we define
>
> - ideal user profile (how he/she uses AOO)
> - problems and possible solutions
>
> What do you think? I'll try to put some ideas together later this week.

Yeap! I was thinking about something like that, but using semantic
mediawiki extension. In order to do that, it would be necessary to build an
ontology (re-define categories, create some properties, install some other
mediawiki extensions, create some predifined pages with builtin searchs,
and some other things that could be useful).

The reason for that is to make easier for users to find the information
they need wasting less time. Is anyone familiar with that technology?

> Regards
> Ricardo

Rgds

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador

"Para que as pessoas conquistem a paz em suas relações, a paz espiritual e
a paz entre os povos, é preciso que antes se ganhe a batalha interna das
virtudes sobre os defeitos" - Talal Husseini - Filósofo Acropolitano

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and
the peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher