Hi Yong Lin Ma;

On 05/21/12 00:29, Yong Lin Ma wrote:
Yeah, we integrated most enhancement/changes from AOO3.4.  Especially
those copyleft module cleanup work. We thought it is mandatory
requirement of contribution.

I noticed the idlc preprocessor is still there so I guess some
special care is still required before taking code from there.

I am pretty sure there are many small changes that are
difficult to sort out without the revision history but is perfectly
understandable that some information there is rather private.
All in all it's pretty familiar if one knows the way around the
code :).

cheers,

Pedro.