On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 10:30 +0800, zhangjf wrote:
> Some 3rd party codes are not included in this repository, such as
> ext_libraries, ext_sources, but they are required to build the code
> base. And some extension modules are not included in Symphony code
> base since they are not used in Symphony, such as binfilter, xpdf...
> After the repository is loaded into right svn location, we will
> complement the code base for buildable purpose by moving some stuffs
> from AOO3.4. Please monitor the build guide in
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Symphony.
>
> zhangjf

Thank you very much for the build files available there - I installed
the deb package earlier tonight, will put together some short
screencapture videos as I look over, play with the trial work - my first
impression is very positive..
https://plus.google.com/photos/111286111779516013881/albums/5744902446191626369?authkey=COaE18DI05rmJg

I took a wild guess at your name as here, so sorry if that is way off,
and I _would_ mix in a correction :)

Will try to put a few of these together over the next few days, mixing
in screens from a Vista install also.

//drew