On 5/23/2012 4:06 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Regina Henschel
<rb.hensc...@t-online.de>  wrote:
Hi,

There are a lot of CWSs in http://hg.services.openoffice.org/. The files are
still under LGPL3. Some of these CWSs are relevant for LO and for AOO. It it
possible to get these CWSs under APL2.0?

Who is hosting http://hg.services.openoffice.org currently?  I assume
this is not Apache.
that would be Oracle...

Which CWSs LibreOffice needs, I would have to ask. I know for example their
are interested in CWS gnumake4.

For AOO itself the CWS calcishmakkica is important. It contains the
COUNTIFS-function and others, that had been announced for AOO3.4 but were
not integrated and the release notes has to be corrected. That CWS is ready
but is was not integrated into OOo because of feature freeze.

Kind regards
Regina

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group