FWIW,

--- Ven 8/6/12, Ariel Constenla-Haile ha scritto:

> If Marina was in the internship program, then she was not an
> Oracle employee, and the joint copyright assignment she
> signed does not take her rights over the code. AINAL,
> but I guess the situation is different
> with code written by former Oracle employees working for
> OOo.

If the internship was paid (which is usual in internships
involved in doing anything copyrightable) the code is owned
by the employer. If the internship was not paid then the
company can argue she used company resources (tutors, etc)
that were not available under other conditions. Interns are
not different to regular employees in such cases.

But IANAL,

Pedro.