On Jul 17, 2012, at 4:27 PM, drew wrote:

> On Tue, 2012-07-17 at 14:03 -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com
>>> wrote:

>>> jogischm...@googlemail.com

>>> www.openoffice.org.

>>> the

>>> explanation.

>>> only on http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/
>>>

>> yep! not bad actually... :) Why don't we go ahead with this? It's fine for
>> now.
>>

> That's great - more to do, but +1 from me to just make that the footer
> for the oo.o site... and I see it is..Excellent!
>
> So leaves forums and the wiki - same treatment for now?

I think so. We are going to an acceptable page. The only question is whether or
not to include the "Paypal" hash tag, It is used now.

I think that if this direct link to the ASF donations page confuses users we'll
find out and can put into place a page in between.

We can also have a Donations button to the right of the Search button on
www.openoffice.org.

Regards,
Dave