On 15/08/2012 Dave Fisher wrote:
On Aug 14, 2012, at 8:09 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Ready at

I'll look into this one tomorrow. There will be two parts.
(1) DNS redirect to www.openoffice.org
(2) httpd.conf rewrite to redirect to thankyou.html.

A further problem that Infra brought up is that the address to be redirected is https://registration2.services.openoffice.org and that to redirect HTTPS we need to retrieve (or buy) a matching SSL certificate.

Does anyone have access to the SSL certificate originally used for registration2.services.openoffice.org ? Read the issue (link above) for more details.

Regards,
  Andrea.