El 06/11/09 14:10, mdaitc escribió:

Hi mdaitc,

> I’m seeing similar TCP “weirdness” as the other posts mention as  well
> as the below errors.

(..)

> Nov  2 08:15:14 backup kernel:  connection33:0: detected conn error
> The performance isn’t what I’d expect:

(..)

What happens if you disable TCP window scaling option in RHEL servers?

# echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_window_scaling

In our case, iSCSI "conn errors" stopped after disabling, but still have
a lot of TCP “weirdness” in the network, mainly dup ACKs packages.

Regards,

--
Santi Saez
http://woop.es